Professional Results & Renowned Quality.
Hailing from the brand who coined the term “crema” . the Gaggia Classic Pro is a revised . mature . and upgraded version of the long acclaimed Gaggia Classic espresso machine. This machine is both capable of producing excellent shots with little effort . or café quality barista results with extra finesse and knowledge.
The machine sports excellent build-quality and a variety of features only available to professional machines in much higher price ranges . making the Gaggia Classic Pro a notable entry-level model and best-in-class choice for those looking to start their espresso journey.
The Gaggia Classic Pro features a full sized commercial 58mm portafiliter and coffee baskets. This coffee basket has a wider coffee puck in comparison to most consumer espresso machines. This larger basket yields superior water distribution . better clarity of flavour . and a fuller body . harder to achieve otherwise.
Additionally . the Gaggia Classic Pro features a revised professional steam wand. This wand features a two-hole design standard to machines found in cafés and other professional environments. This traditional design is well known to be capable of creating a fine microfoam froth – excellent for latte art . and encapsulating the coffee with ideal texture . flavour . and mouthfeel.
This bundle comes with a Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder. This grinder is a fantastic entry-level burr coffee grinder for every home coffee drinker! Baratza’s 2020 Encore is suitable for everything . from a french press to pour-over and drip coffee . and even espresso. With 40 individual grind settings and perfectly tuned conical burrs . the precision delivered is consistent.
- Made in Italy with high-quality components.
- Professional 58mm portafilter and filter baskets. Achieve professional results . clarity of flavour . and full-body extraction
- High-quality portafilter with heavy-duty construction and features a newly design grip handle. The portafilter is made with chrome plated brass . which assists greatly in temperature stabilization and simplifies the process of producing a great shot of espresso.
- Includes unpressurized & pressurized 58mm filter baskets. Use unpressurized baskets for best results . or pressurized filter baskets for pre-ground coffee and ease-of-use.
- Commercial grade steam wand with double hole steam tip design. Create perfect café quality frothed milk with microfoam ideal for latte art and ideal consistencies.
- Large 2.1 L water reservoir which can be filled from the top of the machine or removed and filled from the front
- Dry puck . 3-way solenoid valve. This commercial feature relieves water from the coffee basket immediately after brewing. This creates a dry coffee puck . allowing you to easily knock out the dried coffee to quickly prepare for your next shot. This provides a much more pleasant experience . compared to the required clean up of “coffee soup” experienced on most other entry-level models.
- Commercial grade grouphead. Ensure consistently better flavour with even heat and water distribution. This chrome-plated marine brass grouphead provides best-in-class thermal stability helping to foster ideal temperatures.
- Single 1425 Watt 3.5 oz Boiler. Designed for quick heating . the Gaggia Classic Pro comes with an externally heated single boiler with good thermal stability and high steam pressure. The 1425 Watt heating system provides a quick warm up and transition from brewing to steam at proper temperatures.
- Built-in passive cup warmer using ambient heat from the boiler and heating components.
- Newly designed rocker switches. Durable and long lasting
- ESE Pod Compatible
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 58mm professional portafilter
- 3x Filter Baskets – Single shot Unpressurised . Double Shot Unpressurised . and Double Shot Pressurized
- Plastic Tamper
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions (cm): 38 (H) x 23 (W) x 24 (D)
- Voltage: 110 – 120V
- 1425 Watts
- Model: RI9380/46