History Behind Excellence
Bezzera’s history starts with Luigi Bezzera, an Italian engineer who came up with an espresso process, the correct temperature and the pressure needed to extract the aromatic oils resulting in the flavoursome espresso coffee. Bezzera BZ10P machine serves as a continuation to the original mission of efficiently extracting the coffee. This semi-automatic espresso machine is a perfect choice for coffee drinkers looking for a top quality espresso machine that will fit in limited bench space. With the help of its powerful heat exchanger boiler, this machine can brew, steam and generate hot water all at the same time.
All in all, this is a perfect semi-automatic machine for coffee drinkers that can feel the difference.
- Commercial Group Head – The Bezzera BZ10P’s grouphed features
two heating elements and a thermostat. All of that is to create an even heating surface and increase temperature stability.
Electrically Heated BZ10 Group Head – BZ10P group head is a specialized and electrically heated group head, designed for maximum consistency.
- Vibratory Pump – Quiet and reliable and delivering the right pressure when needed, BZ10 pump allows for greater performance and offers 15 BAR of pressure to extract maximum flavour from the coffee beans.
- Heat Exchanger Boiler – fitted with a 1.5 liter copper boiler with heat exchanger system. It means you can steam milk and extract espresso at the same time. The high 1200-watt heating element is controlled by a pressurestat to maintain a constant temperature.
- 58mm Portafilter – In spite of it’s small frame, the Bezzera BZ10P includes and full size portafilter.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve – Efficient technology of three-way solenoid valve relieves pressure and sucks the water out of the group head when the espresso is done extracting. This means that the portafilter can be immediately removed and re-filled with coffee.
- Steam and Hot Water Wands – A multidirectional steam wand has a great range of motion for ease of use. It helps create a fine and creamy milk foam effortlessly for your cappuccino and latte. Hot water wand is also present for your perfect Americanos.
- 2 Year Warranty
- A Dual Spout 58mm Portafilter
- Single Shot Basket
- Double Shot Basket
- Group head Cleaning Brush
- Blind Filter Basket
- Set of manuals
EQUIPMENT TECH FACTS
|Housing Color||Stainless Steel|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger|
|Number of Boilers||1|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Boiler Heater Location||Internal|
|Maximum Cup Height(cm)||8.9|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Brew Boiler Wattage||1200|
|Water Reservoir Access Location||Top|
|Cup Warmer||Passively Heated|
|Portafilter Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Pump Pressure||15 Bar|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty Period||2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Power Cord Length(cm)||127|
|Water Tank Size(liters)||3|